Registration for 2017-18
New process this year!
Please bring the following Required Documents after online registration is complete to Center's office:
1. Birth certificate or other proof of child's age
2. Child's immunization (shot) records
3. Proof of Residence: two (2) separate documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence.
- Acceptable proof of residence documents include: current utility bills within the last 30 days (PG&E, Garbage, Water or Cable
- If you have recently moved into your home and do not have a utility bill, you may bring proof of purchase or a lease within the last 30 days. (Please Note: You will be expected to bring two (2) utility bills as proof within 30 days)
4. Physical form for all students entering school for the first time.
5. For children in grades 1-12:
- Provide a copy of your child's last report card or high school transcript.
6. A copy of current 504 or IEP, if applicable.
Aeries Parent Portal
Gather what you need!
You will need the following to create your Online Portal account:
- Verification Code
- Student Permanent ID
- Phone Number (on file)
Note: The above information was mailed to each parent/guardian on July 22, 2017 - Didn't receive your letter or misplaced it, please contact your school office.
What you will need to be prepared to complete the Data Confirmation process:
- Primary contact information (changes only)
- Emergency contact information (changes only)
- Medical information (changes only)
- Authorize and confirm online documents