How will I go on Travis Air Force Base?

Posted by:
If you are hired as a substitute, your name will be provided to Travis Air Force Base. You will go to the long-term pass office with your valid Driver’s License or approved ID card. The base will provide you with a pass allowing you entrance to the base for employment purposes.