Inter-District Attendance Application
The 2022-2023 school year INTER District applications will be available shortly. Keep checking back for updates._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Inter-District Attendance (IDA)Agreements and TransfersIf you live or have moved outside of the Travis Unified School District attendance boundaries, you can submit a request for your child to attend or continue to attend a school in the Travis Unified School District:Application approvals will be based on space availabilityApplications & supporting documents can be emailed or faxed to...
The online registration process can be completed ahead of time.
You will need to use the Travis Unified School District Office address of, 2751 De Ronde Dr, Fairfield to get started.
If you live or have moved outside of the Travis Unified School District boundaries, you can submit a request for your child attend or continue to attend a school in the Travis Unified School District.
- Obtain a release from your district of residence, contact your resident school dsitrict for the "IDA Release" form.
- Once this is completed, a Travis USD application is avaialble from the Student Services Department, TUSD District Office or online (see above)
The application must include the following;
- Parent and student signatures
- Current report card for elementary and middle school students, and a transcript for high school students
- Copy of current IEP or 504.
Return the form to Student Services via email to email@example.com
The Student Services Department will notify you once your applicaiton status has been determined.
Process Used to Determine Priorities:
Priority consideration will be given to:
Regardless of priority, all IDA Agreements are based upon space availability and available resources.
- Parents/Guardians who work for Travis USD
Dependents of Active Duty Military personnel