New Student Registration Enrollment for 2019/20
Enrollment steps for all new students:
Step 2: Travis District now uses the process of online enrollment for all grades. This link will allow you to access the online portal for enrollment.
Step 3: Please bring the required documents to the Foxboro office to complete enrollment if your child is assigned to Foxboro Elementary school:
* Birth Certificate
* Child's immunization record
* Please provide two separate documents showing your address. Acceptable documents include (2) of any listed utility service statement: PG&E, water, garbage, phone, cable TV. More details are available by following the online portal link above.
* Living out of the Travis District and would like to apply to attend a Travis District school? Use this link for more information about IDA process.
* Do you want to request to attend another Travis District school? This link will provide you more information on how to complete the IntraDistrict request.
* If you do not have these documents in your name, you will need to complete an Affidavit of Residence at the Student Services department of the Travis District by contacting Cristen Severns (email@example.com) at (707) 437-4604 Ext. 1114
Mileage Club is a running club sponsored by the Foxboro PTA. The students run laps during their lunch recess, and can earn fun prizes like the brag-tag (new this year!) and toe-tokens
Foxboro Elementary School
8:00 AM - 3:15 PM PTA Movie Tickets on Sale for May 31st.
8:20 AM - 12:00 PM Teacher Work Day
7:25 PM - 10:00 PM PTA Family Movie Night
starting on Tuesday, September 4
Mrs. Russell and Mrs. Rudolph
Foxboro teams up with a program just for Dads!
Please contact the Foxboro Office for more information at 447-7883