Tuesday, October 3rd in the morning only.
If you're student missed the original picture day please click here ---> to ORDER now!
Picture Day ID: EVTM2BKVM
If you want your student to RETAKE their picture, please return the entire original picture package and email their teacher.
Any questions, please contact the office at 707-437-4621.
~Reminders for school~
Please send your child to school with a water bottle with their name on it, and dress them in layers and closed-toe shoes. Questions, please call us at 707-437-4621
All school supplies that students need will be provided by the school/district. We suggest you send your child to school with a labeled backpack and a water bottle.
Dress for success!!Please review our dress code policy. Dress code policy
Have a hard time talking to your child about bullying, or maybe you'd like other ways to bring up the topic of bullying with your child, besides "How are you doing?"...
...Try these easy-to-use interactive conversation starters!
Click here → Printable Convo Starters
Keep your child's information up-to-date here!
Reminder to confirm your child's data!
This required annual update must be done before the first day of school.
To access your portal please click here → Aeries Parent PortalIt's the LAW!
Students not properly wearing helmets while riding a bike, scooter, or skateboard to or from school will have their items confiscated for their protection. Parents or guardians ONLY (no older high school-aged siblings) will have to come and collect the item from our Student Support Specialist during school hours only. Or your student can bring a helmet to school the following day and ride home. To view the California helmet law please click here.
Center Families for the safety of our students please DO NOT park in the bike lanes or any other posted "No Parking" zones. We highly encourage parents to park in Center's lower parking lot, which is across from Vanden High School. And to use the "kiss and go" lane which has a 2-minute parking time limit at the front of Center School. We appreciate everyone's cooperation in this matter and we are committed together to creating a partnership between home and school to put student safety first!
We are proud to announce that our school has been selected as a 2023 Purple Star School. Purple Star schools welcome military-connected children and have staff and systems in place to help with their frequent transitions between schools. For this designation, we had to demonstrate that transition programs, such as Anchored4Life, are in place, that our staff is familiar with the needs of military-connected students, and that we provide educational and social-emotional support. We are honored to serve the children whose families serve our country and are proud to be part of the Purple Star program.
For more information about the national Purple Star School Program, visit the Military Child Education Coalition’s page.
Aeries Parent Portal
You will need the following to create your Online Portal account:
- Verification Code (obtained from the office only)
- Student Permanent ID
- Primary Phone Number
Be sure to keep your child's information updated!
- Any changes to primary contact information.
- Any changes to emergency contact information.
- Any changes to medical information - please send the nurse any needed doctor's notes.
- Authorize and confirm online documents.
Begin online enrollment HERE!
Please be ready to upload the items below during the online enrollment process. Please email Marissa Hunter at MHunter@travisusd.org with any questions.
- Birth certificate
- Child's immunization (shot) records
- Proof of Residence: two (2) separate documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence.
- Acceptable proof of residence documents include: current utility bills within the last 30 days (PG&E, Garbage, Water or Cable)
- If you have recently moved into your home and do not have a utility bill, you may be able to provide temporary proof. Please contact Center's office for more information.
- Physical form due by the start of school. Please click here to download the form. Must be completed by your child's physician.
- A copy of current 504 or IEP, if applicable.