Welcome to Foxboro Elementary School! Our school office is now closed, but will open daily starting July 31 from 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. daily.
All students and parents are invited to attend our Meet the Teacher Night the evening of August 12th, 2019. More information will be emailed to you in August. Information regarding who your child's teacher is will be made available to you the evening of Friday, August 9th through the Parent Portal. If you are new to Travis Unified, instructions on how to create and access your Parent Portal will be mailed to you in July from the Travis District Office. You will need to confirm all your child’s information in the Parent Portal before you will have access to see your child’s teacher name.
Please note that the first day of school for all Foxboro students is Wednesday August 14, 2019, beginning at 8:20, and it is a Wednesday common planning day, dismissal is at 1:10 for all grades, Throughout the school year, students should arrive on campus beginning at 8:10, no supervision is provided before 8:10. Please visit our website at www.travisusd.org often for updates and other helpful information.
We hope you share our excitement as we prepare for this new school year, and we look forward to seeing you on August 12th for our Meet the Teacher Night!
New Student Registration Enrollment for 2019/20
Enrollment steps for all new students:
Step 2: Travis District now uses the process of online enrollment for all grades. This link will allow you to access the online portal for enrollment.
Step 3: Please bring the required documents to the Foxboro office to complete enrollment if your child is assigned to Foxboro Elementary school:
* Birth Certificate
* Child's immunization record
* Please provide two separate documents showing your address. Acceptable documents include (2) of any listed utility service statement: PG&E, water, garbage, phone, cable TV. More details are available by following the online portal link above.
* Living out of the Travis District and would like to apply to attend a Travis District school? Use this link for more information about IDA process.
* Do you want to request to attend another Travis District school? This link will provide you more information on how to complete the IntraDistrict request.
* If you do not have these documents in your name, you will need to complete an Affidavit of Residence at the Student Services department of the Travis District by contacting Cristen Severns (email@example.com) at (707) 437-4604 Ext. 1114
Mileage Club is a running club sponsored by the Foxboro PTA. The students run laps during their lunch recess, and can earn fun prizes like the brag-tag (new this year!) and toe-tokens
Foxboro Elementary School
starting in September
Foxboro teams up with a program just for Dads!
Please contact the Foxboro Office for more information at 447-7883