Wednesday, November 13
November 4th through 20th - Solano County Food Drive
Friday, November 15 -Dress as your Favorite Book Character
Friday, November 11 - PTA Kona Ice on Blacktopy
November 18, 19, 21,22 Minimum Days. (Parent Teacher Conferences)
November 25-29 - Thanksgiving Vacation
New Student Registration Enrollment for 2019/20
Enrollment steps for all new students:
Step 2: Travis District now uses the process of online enrollment for all grades. This link will allow you to access the online portal for enrollment.
Step 3: Please bring the required documents to the Foxboro office to complete enrollment if your child is assigned to Foxboro Elementary school:
* Birth Certificate
* Child's immunization record
* Please provide two separate documents showing your address. Acceptable documents include (2) of any listed utility service statement: PG&E, water, garbage, phone, cable TV. More details are available by following the online portal link above.
* Living out of the Travis District and would like to apply to attend a Travis District school? Use this link for more information about IDA process.
* Do you want to request to attend another Travis District school? This link will provide you more information on how to complete the IntraDistrict request.
* If you do not have these documents in your name, you will need to complete an Affidavit of Residence at the Student Services department of the Travis District by contacting Cristen Severns (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (707) 437-4604 Ext. 1114
Foxboro Elementary School
8:20 AM - 1:10 PM Common Planning Day - 1:10 Dismissal Time
8:20 AM - 10:30 AM LIfetouch Picture Makeup Day
starting in September
Foxboro teams up with a program just for Dads!
Please contact the Foxboro Office for more information at 447-7883