New Student Enrollment Begins for 2021-22
Steps to a successful enrollment into Foxboro Elementary:
New student enrollment video link:
Meet our principals:Step 1:
If you have questions regarding the Foxboro Elementary school boundaries or other enrollment questions, please call the front office at (707) 447-7883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:Kindergarten Enrollment Virtual Enrollment - This link provides more information for kindergarten parents and new families.
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS:
- Birth Certificate
- Child's immunization (shot) records. A physical examination is required of all students entering school for the first time. The physical must be completed after the child is four-and-a half years old.
- Proof of address and residency. We will need two separate documents showing your address. If you do not have these documents in your name, you will need to complete an Affidavit of Residence at the Student Services department of the Travis District office.
- Acceptable documents include two (2) of any listed utility service contract statement, or payment receipts dated within two months of the start of school date for your student (PG&E [lease agreements for solar panel systems are NOT acceptable], water, garbage, phone, cable TV, etc.) Military families please contact the office for a list of acceptable documents as you may not have the above listed.
- For children in grades 1-6, please bring a copy of your child's last report card.
- If your child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or a 504 plan, we will need a copy of that record to help with the placement of your child to receive services specified in the plan.
You will be mailed a code in July and information on how to create your parent portal. The portal is used to update information and view your child's enrollment, report cards, test scores, and allows you to communicate with your child's teacher. Please email Cindy Koyle if you do not recieve this codeFor questions regarding enrollment at Foxboro Elementary SchoolContact Cindy Koyle (707) 447-7883For questions regarding Affidavit of Residence, Caregiver Affidavit, Inter-district AgreementsCristen Ayer (707) 437-4604 ext. 1114
For questions regarding Special Education ServicesContact Vivan Pochop (707) 437-4604 ext. 1216