Center staff wishes our FLYERS a very happy, fun, safe, and restful summer vacation!!
Our school office will be closed from Wednesday, June 16th through Friday, July 30th, opening Monday, August 2nd at 7am.
The first day of school is Wed., August 11, 2021
As a reminder this is a Common Planning Day, please see our bell schedule for more details.
K - 6th grades school begins at 8:15 am and ends at 1:05 pm
TK attends 8:15 am - 11:35 am daily
Center's school office will open daily beginning Monday, August 2nd ~ 7 am - 4 pm
Dress for success!!Please click here to see our dress code policies.If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office.
Having a hard time talking to your child about bullying, or maybe you'd like other ways to bring up the topic of bullying with your child, besides "how are you doing?"...
...try these easy-to-use interactive conversation starters!
Click here → Printable Convo Starters
Keep your child's information up-to-date here!
Reminder to confirm your child's data beginning August 2nd!
This required annual update must be done before the first day of school.
To access your portal please click here → Aeries Parent Portal
It's the LAW!
Students not properly wearing helmets while riding a bike, scooter or skateboard to or from school will have their item confiscated for their protection. Parents or guardians ONLY (no older high school aged siblings) will have to come and collect the item from our Student Support Specialist during school hours only. Or your student can bring a helmet to school the following day and ride home. To view the California helmet law please click here.
Center Families for the safety of our students please DO NOT park in the bike lanes or any other posted "No Parking" zones. We highly encourage parents to park in Center's lower parking lot which is across from Vanden High School. And to use the "kiss and go" lane which has a 2 minute parking time limit at the front of Center School. We appreciate everyone's cooperation in this matter and we are committed together to create a partnership between home and school to put student safety first!
Begin online enrollment HERE!
Please be ready to upload the below items during the online enrollment process. If you have any questions please email Janelle Ramoso at email@example.com.
- Birth certificate
- Child's immunization (shot) records
- Proof of Residence: two (2) separate documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence.
- Acceptable proof of residence documents include: current utility bills within the last 30 days (PG&E, Garbage, Water or Cable)
- If you have recently moved into your home and do not have a utility bill, you may be able to provide temporary proof. Please contact Mrs. Ramoso for more infomation.
- Physical form due by the start of school. Please click here to download the form. Must be completed by your child's physician.
- A copy of current 504 or IEP, if applicable.
Aeries Parent Portal
You will need the following to create your Online Portal account:
- Verification Code (obtained from the office only)
- Student Permanent ID
- Primary Phone Number
Be sure to keep your child's information updated!
- Any changes to Primary contact information.
- Any changes to Emergency contact information.
- Any changes to Medical information - please send nurse any needed doctors notes.
- Authorize and confirm online documents.