Are you new to the area?
Have a new student entering school for the first time?
Student registration starts online!
New Student Registration
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS:
- Birth Certificate
- Child's immunization (shot) records.
- A physical examination is required of all students entering school for the first time (Kindergarten or First Grade if the child did not attend Kindergarten). The physical must be completed after the child is four-and-a half years old.
- Proof of address and residency. We will need two separate documents showing your address.
- If you do not have these documents in your name, you will need to complete an Affidavit of Residence at the Student Services department of the Travis District office.
- Acceptable documents include:
- Two (2) of of any listed-
- utility service statement, or payment receipts dated within two months of the start of school date for your student (PG&E lease agreements for solar panel systems are NOT acceptable)
- cable TV
- Military families please contact the office for a list of acceptable documents as you may not have the above listed.
- For children in grades 1-6, please bring a copy of your child's last report card.
- If your child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or a 504 plan, we will need a copy of that record to help with the placement of your child to receive services specified in the plan.
*Registration is not complete until you bring the required documents Scandia's office during the hours of 9:30 AM- 11:00 AM or 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Military families residing in TLF should register using the address for the Westwind Inn.
- When filling out the online registration, please do not use all caps.
If you have questions regarding the Scandia Elementary school boundaries or any other enrollment questions, please call the front office at (707) 437-4691.
For questions regarding enrollment at Scandia Elementary School
Contact Gayle McKercher (707) 437-4691 ext. 4101
For questions regarding Affidavit of Residence, Caregiver Affidavit,
Cristen Severns (707) 437-4604 ext. 1114
For questions regarding Special Education Services
Contact Vivian Pochop (707) 437-4604 ext. 1216