For support call 1-888-800-5583How To Use Family
*Be sure to use the same email address when registering with FamilyIDHow To Register from one Vanden Sport to the NextYes!, you must sign up again for each new season and new sport you wish to participate it. It is how we generate roll call sheets for coaches and emergency cards for each athletes. However, once you have an account the process is simple. Even though all of your information will quickly and automatically transfer over once you begin the process it is important to remember that you must UPLOAD YOUR PHYSICAL EACH AND EVERY TIME YOU SIGN UP FOR A DIFFERENT SPORT. Since physicals expire, they will not transfer over to the next sport with the rest of your information. You can log into your account, save the picture to your desktop that you already uploaded from the previous sport, and upload it again.How To Make Sure You Are Registered
- If this is the first time you have used FamilyID, click on the blue "Register Now" button in the middle of the page. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and your secret password. Note that, to eliminate any confusion, please use the same email address whenever one is requested. You will be sent a link to confirm your new account. If you do not see the email, check your junk or spam folder(s).
- Fill out the information requested on the registration form and don't forget to submit your form.
- After you complete the registration process, you will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration. However, "Registration Completed" is NOT an "Approved" registration. Each registration is manually checked by the Athletic Department to make certain that the physical form you uploaded is current and signed by the doctor. After the AD staff checks things over, you will receive an "Approved for Vanden Athletics!" email.
For support call 1-888-800-5583
- If you have completed your sports registration, you will have received an email receipt firstname.lastname@example.org with registration details.
- To check if registration has been completed, go to www.familyid.com and log in. All registrations are listed on your 'dashboard'.
- If you do not see a completed registration for athletics, your child is NOT registered. If you have an 'Incomplete Registration', click on the button to 'edit or confirm' to complete the registration. If you have a completed registration, click on 'view' to see the registration details.
- If you have any questions about whether your child is registered for sports, log into your Familyid account and check your registrations before the first day of tryouts to make sure your registration is complete and approved.