Home Hospital Information for Parents:
- If your student is in need of Home Hospital Instruction, please connect with their school site's administration.
- The process will start with the administrators at the home site working with the family to get the proper paperwork completed.
- Once the paperwork is completed by the administrator, parent/ caregiver, and physician, it needs to be submitted to the HHI coordinator - Janelle Preston.
- Once approved by the HHI coordinator, a teacher will need to be willing to take the student's case prior to the start of HHI.
- The HHI coordinator will notify the home school of the start date for the appropriate coding in attendance.
**Should the student have an IEP, an IEP meeting must be held to determine services prior to moving into an HHI setting and the HHI coordinator should be notified prior to the meeting.