When a student becomes ill or needs medical attention, the student must obtain a pass from their teacher prior to reporting to the Health Office window located on the North Side of the Administration Building. A Health Care Specialist is available during most school hours. The Health Office is located in the Administration Building (exterior door on the north side with sliding window). Students are not permitted to use their cellular phones to call or text-message their parents.  The Health Care Specialist will contact parents or emergency contacts when students are ill. Any student contacting their parent using a prohibited device will be given consequences.