Cambridge Enrollment Information for the 2023-24 school year
TK / K Information Video
This video gives you information on our TK and Kindergarten classes.
Immunization and Health Information Video
This video gives you information on health and immunizations required for enrollment.
Registration Information Video
This Registration Video will walk you through the enrollment process for the 21-22 school year.
For new students only, complete the online registration at the following link: https://aeries.travisusd.org/air/. If you have any questions please email Kim Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our school office at 707-446-9494. If your child currently attends school in the TUSD, you do not need to complete this online enrollment.
Online enrollment is now available for new students the 2023-2024 school year.
- If you have a new student who will be joining Travis Unified in 2023-2024, please complete the on-line enrollment process by visiting https://aeries.travisusd.org/air/
- More information about the Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten (K) programs can be found by visiting: https://www.travisusd.org/Page/1475
- TK is now expanded to include more students. To see if your child is eligible to attend TK, please visit: https://www.travisusd.org/Page/1475
Parents are encouraged to enroll as soon as possible to better ensure placement for your child at your neighborhood school.REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS:
- Birth Certificate
- Updated shot record
- 2 Proofs of residency. EX: water, garbage, cable, PG&E bills with your name, address and dated within the last 30 days. If you do not have these documents in your name, you will need to complete an Affidavit of Residence with Student Services at the District Office.
- If your child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or a 504 plan, we will need a copy of that record to help with the placement of your child to receive services specified in the plan.
Important Dates for 2022-23 - Legal and District Holidays (No School):
For questions regarding Affidavit of Residence, Caregiver Affidavit, Inter-district AgreementsContact Shelly Young (707) 437-4604 ext. 1114 or email email@example.com
- First day of school will be August 11, 2022
- Winter & Spring Breaks (No School) - November 21-25, December 23-January 6, February 13-20, April 7-14
- September 5 (Labor Day)
- November 11 (Veteran's Day)
- January 16 (Martin Luther King Day)
- February 17 and 20 (Local Holiday and President's Day)
- May 29 (Memorial Day)
- Last day of school will be June 2, 2022
For questions regarding Special Education ServicesContact Vivan Pochop (707) 437-4604 ext. 1216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org