What if it is not working? Check these first . . .
- Ensure you are using Google Chrome as your web browser
- Download the the extension when you open Launchpad the first time if it asks, then refresh the page and try again
- Don't try to enter Google Classroom without using Launchpad
Parent / Student Videos of logging into Google Classroom:
- The YouTube playlist shown below includes Google Classroom parent/student videos for every grade level.
Parents & Student Access to Launchpad / Google Classroom
- When you receive your login information, go to Launchpad and try to sign in as soon as possible. Then click on Google Classroom to confirm access. Google classrooms may not yet be set up, but students should be able to login. If you have any trouble logging in, don’t worry, but please contact the school office at 707-437-8240 or email the school secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. The sooner we know you are having login problems, the better. We want to resolve any of those issues before the first day of school, August 13th.