Enrolling your student at Center Elementary
If you have questions regarding the Center
Elementary school boundaries or any other enrollment questions, please call the front office at (707) 437-4621.
Registration for the 2020-21 school year
Complete the online registration at the following link: https://aeries.travisusd.org/air/. If you have any questions please email Janelle Ramoso at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our school office. Please note we are working very limit hours to increase our social distancing for the safety of our staff. At this time we are not allowing anyone to enter the school for document verification or drop off for the safety of everyone. Thank you for your understanding!
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS:
- Birth Certificate
- Child's immunization (shot) records. A physical examination is required of all students entering school for the first time. The physical must be completed after the child is four-and-a half years old.
- Proof of address and residency. We will need two separate documents showing your address. If you do not have these documents in your name, you will need to complete an Affidavit of Residence at the Student Services department of the Travis District office.
- Acceptable documents include two (2) of any listed utility service contract statement, or payment receipts dated within two months of the start of school date for your student (PG&E [lease agreements for solar panel systems are NOT acceptable], water, garbage, phone, cable TV, etc.) Military families please contact the office for a list of acceptable documents as you may not have the above listed.
- For children in grades 1-6, please bring a copy of your child's last report card.
- If your child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or a 504 plan, we will need a copy of that record to help with the placement of your child to receive services specified in the plan.
For questions regarding enrollment at Center Elementary School
Contact Janelle Ramoso (707) 437-4621 ext. 2100
For questions regarding Affidavit of Residence, Caregiver Affidavit, Inter-district Agreements
Cristen Ayer (707) 437-4604 ext. 1114
For questions regarding Special Education Services