Hello Center Flyer Families,
As you have heard, all Solano County School Districts made the difficult decision to further extend school closure until May 1st in light of the ever changing COVID-19. This means that Center Elementary will be closed Monday, March 16, 2020 through Friday, May 1st, 2020. Should there be any additional changes to the school closure schedule, there will be communication sent from our school and/or Superintendent.
Teachers are continuing to contact families detailing what students should be working on at home. Please have your student complete the work as requested by his/her teacher, preferably, a little each day. Our goal is to support your family and our amazing students while keeping up with their instructional needs.
Additional resources will be posted on the Center Facebook page including a list of schools that will be providing meals to students.
We will miss seeing your sweet students during this time and look forward to seeing them when we return! If you need anything, please do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
Tanya LaBass, Principal
Free Tutoring Information
Please click on the how to flyer below to get started today!
Center's Student Council
Simply shop, snap a pic and help us earn money!
Click HERE to get started!
Order our Center Yearbook online now!
DELIVERY MAY BE DELAYED!
Yearbooks on sale for the following prices:
Plus tons of extras only available online! Order yours today!
Click here to order now! Online order code: 8722220
Please click here to see our dress code policies.If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office.It's the LAW!
Students not properly wearing helmets while riding a bike, scooter or skateboard to or from school will have their item confiscated for their protection. Parents or guardians ONLY (no older high school aged siblings) will have to come and collect the item from our Student Support Specialist during school hours only. Or your student can bring a helmet to school the following day and ride home. To view the California helmet law please click here.
Center Families for the safety of our students please DO NOT park in the bike lanes or any other posted "No Parking" zones. We highly encourage parents to park in Center's lower parking lot which is across from Vanden High School. And to use the "kiss and go" lane which has a 2 minute parking time limit at the front of Center School. We appreciate everyone's cooperation in this matter and we are committed together to create a partnership between home and school to put student safety first!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Have a day off and want to help out in your student's classroom?
Want to help out with a classroom event?
Don't forget safety first, please complete our online application...
ALL volunteers for school events, classroom helpers and field trip chaperoning need at least level 1 clearance. For more information and to complete the online application please click the link below.
You can now complete an application at one of our convenient Kiosks located just outside our Center office.
Please bring the following Required Documents after online registration is complete to Center's office:
1. Birth certificate or other proof of child's age
2. Child's immunization (shot) records
3. Proof of Residence: two (2) separate documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence.
- Acceptable proof of residence documents include: current utility bills within the last 30 days (PG&E, Garbage, Water or Cable
- If you have recently moved into your home and do not have a utility bill, you may bring proof of purchase or a lease within the last 30 days. (Please Note: You will be expected to bring two (2) utility bills as proof within 30 days)
4. Physical form for all students entering school for the first time.
5. For children in grades 1-12:
- Provide a copy of your child's last report card or high school transcript.
6. A copy of current 504 or IEP, if applicable.
Aeries Parent Portal
Gather what you need!
You will need the following to create your Online Portal account:
- Verification Code
- Student Permanent ID
- Phone Number (on file)
What you will need to be prepared to complete the Data Confirmation process:
- Primary contact information (changes only)
- Emergency contact information (changes only)
- Medical information (changes only)
- Authorize and confirm online documents