Inter-District Attendance Application
Inter-District Attendance (IDA)Agreements and TransfersIf you live outside of the Travis District Boundaries, you can request that your child attend a school in the Travis Unified School District.
Regardless of priority, all IDA Agreements are based upon space availability and available resources.
- All IDA Agreements are based upon space availability and available resources.
- Inter-District transfers are available throughout the year.
- The process begins at the district of residence, where a "Release" to attend a Travis Unified School is obtained.
- Once this is completed, a Travis USD application is avaialble from the Student Services Department, TUSD District Office.
- Contact your current school district to Complete the "Release Out" from your district of residence.
This application must include the following;
- Parent and student signatures
- Current report card for elementary and middle school students, and a transcript and class schedule for high school students
- Copy of current IEP or 504.
Return the form to Student Services, not the school you wish to have your child attend
The Student Services Office will send you a letter of approval or waitlisted.Process Used to Determine Priorities:
Priority consideration will be given to:
- Parents/Guardians who work for Travis USD
Dependents of Active Duty Military personnel
CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR
2019 - 2020 School Year
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR STARTING IN AUGUST 2020
Lottery window for IDA enrollment starts
February 3, 2020 - March 6, 2020
Applications turned in prior to the the lottery dates above will be processed during those dates not before.
Applications turned in after March 6, 2020 will be filed & processed in order of submission date.
Applications can be emailed / faxed to
Fax # 707-437-8254