Inter-District Attendance Application
2021-2022 ATTENDANCE APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY. (Inter District applications,Intra requests, Caregiver & Shared Residency Affidavits)Inter-District Attendance (IDA)Agreements and TransfersIf you live outside of the Travis District Boundaries, you can request that your child attend a school in the Travis Unified School District:
Applications & supporting documents can be emailed
If you live outside of the Travis District Boundaries, you can request that your child attend a school in the Travis Unified School District.
- Obtain a release from your district of residence, contact your resident school dsitrict for the "IDA Release" form.
Regardless of priority, all IDA Agreements are based upon space availability and available resources.
- Once this is completed, a Travis USD application is avaialble from the Student Services Department, TUSD District Office or online (see above)
This application must include the following;
- Parent and student signatures
- Current report card for elementary and middle school students, and a transcript for high school students
- Copy of current IEP or 504.
Return the form to Student Services via email
The Student Services Department will notify you once your applicaiton status has been determined.Process Used to Determine Priorities:
Priority consideration will be given to:
- Parents/Guardians who work for Travis USD
Dependents of Active Duty Military personnel