INTERDISTRICT ATTENDANCE (IDA) AGREEMENTS AND TRANSFERS
If you live or have moved outside of the Travis Unified School District attendance boundaries, you can submit a request for your child to attend or continue to attend a school in the Travis Unified School District. Applications & supporting documents can be emailed or faxed to...
Email: email@example.com Fax: 707-437-8254
The online registration process can be completed ahead of time. You will need to use the Travis Unified School District Office address, 2751 De Ronde Dr, Fairfield, to get started. We cannot guarantee you will be notified by the first day of school. Please plan for your student to attend your assigned resident school. Application approvals will be based on space availability.
22-23 INTER District Attendance Agreement
21-22 Inter District Attendance Application
If you live or have moved outside of the Travis Unified School District boundaries, you can submit a request for your child attend or continue to attend a school in the Travis Unified School District.
- Obtain a release from your district of residence, contact your resident school district for the "IDA Release" form.
- Once this is completed, a Travis USD application is available from the Student Services Department, TUSD District Office or online (see above)
The application must include the following;
- Parent and student signatures
- Current report card for elementary and middle school students, and a transcript for high school students
- Copy of current IEP or 504.
Return the form to Student Services via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 707-437-8254
The Student Services Department will notify you once your application status has been determined.
Process Used to Determine Priorities:
Priority consideration will be given to:
Regardless of priority, all IDA Agreements are based upon space availability and available resources.
- Parents/Guardians who work for Travis USD
Dependents of Active Duty Military personnel