Inter-District Attendance Application
Inter-District Attendance (IDA)Agreements and TransfersIf you live outside of the Travis District Boundaries, you can request that your child attend a school in the Travis Unified School District:
Applications can be emailed / faxed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 707-437-8254
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR STARTING IN AUGUST 2020
If you live outside of the Travis District Boundaries, you can request that your child attend a school in the Travis Unified School District.
- Obtain a release from your district of residence, contact your resident school dsitrict for the "IDA Release" form.
Regardless of priority, all IDA Agreements are based upon space availability and available resources.
- Once this is completed, a Travis USD application is avaialble from the Student Services Department, TUSD District Office or online (see above)
This application must include the following;
- Parent and student signatures
- Current report card for elementary and middle school students, and a transcript for high school students
- Copy of current IEP or 504.
Return the form to Student Services via email, fax or walk in.
The Student Services Office will send you a letter of approval or waitlisted.Process Used to Determine Priorities:
Priority consideration will be given to:
- Parents/Guardians who work for Travis USD
Dependents of Active Duty Military personnel
Applications can be emailed / faxed to
email@example.com or Fax # 707-437-8254