Student Aeries and Email Accounts:
ALL STUDENT ACCOUNTS MUST BE DONE WITH YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL. Also, if Google Chrome asks to download the extension for Classlink, please do this.
This tutorial will show you how to set up your student Aeries account: Student Aeries Account Tutorial
More questions about email? Check out this 3 minute tutorial on your student email account.
Periodically your Student Aeries account will require you to change your password. Usually it sends you to the Aeries change password page. If it doesn't, please follow the directions below.
• Go to launchpad (spaceman) on the Golden West website.
• Click on Aeries
• Click FORGOT password
• Type in School email "STUDENTID"@STUDENT.TRAVISUSD.ORG and hit send
• Go to Office 365 and Outlook email
• Click on Aeries email (let it auto login)
• Reset your password
• Click on aeries link again on launchpad and it should work!
For parent accounts, please contact the Counseling Office at (707) 437-8240 Opt. 2.