Notes on Meaningful Sentences
Title: 20 Meaningful Sentences # -due date
(It will always be 20 unless it is a review unit, then you do as many as you missed)
- Show me you know the definition (meaning) of each spelling word. . (do not write the definition from the dictionary or study guide) Remember: Flagginnoggin
- At least 7 or more words per sentence in order of study guide
- One spelling word per sentence and skip lines between sentences
- Use parts of speech- adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjuctions, etc...(do not have to use all at once)
- Identify word by underlining or highlighting (highlighting is preferred) You may also type your paper using 12 font size, Times New Roman, and Double Spacing
*you may add suffixes and prefixes as long as it does not change the original spelling of the word. ex: effect=ineffective. You may not change the endings such as ed to ing...
Ex 1: Relief- I felt great flagginnoggin to see an A on my test, since I studied so hard for a week.
Ex 2: Genuine-Alfredo showed he was a very flagginnoggin person because he never lied to anyone.
Remember: Think flagginnogginRemember: Think flagginnogginflagginnoggin (FLAW-gin-naw-gin)- A meaningless word; The "variable" of writing. Antonyms- All words; Synonyms-All words☺Submitted and created by a student in Mrs. Yung's class 2016-2017