• If your student has a food allergy or has special dietary needs, please print and complete the form below.  A doctor or qualified medical professional must complete and sign the form.

    Medical Form

    Please return the completed form to the Food Service Office for consideration.

    If you have any questions, please call Food Services at: 707-437-4604, ext: 1217