Application Process: With the exception of in-district certificated employees, all coach applications must be submitted electronically through Edjoin. Completed electronic applications with all required documents and certifications must be submitted by August 1st to be considered. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of a district application. Volunteers are recruited directly by the school site on as needed basis.If selected for a coaching position (paid or voluntary), you are required to provide the requirements listed below at a scheduled Live Scan fingerprinting appointment with the district office.
- Fundamentals of Coaching (CIF Certification Certificate)
- Activity Supervisor Clearance Certificate
- Concussion in Sports Certificate
- CPR / First Aid Certificate
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Certificate
- Heat Illness Training
PLEASE NOTE: Negative Tuberculosis test results within the last 3 years is required for consideration as a paid coach.