- With the exception of in-district certificated employees, all coach applications must be obtained through Athletic Director.
- Completed applications with all required documents and certifications must be submitted to be considered.
- Resumes are not accepted in lieu of a district application.
- Volunteers are recruited directly by the school site on as needed basis.
If selected for a coaching position (paid or voluntary), you are required to provide the requirements listed below at a scheduled Live Scan fingerprinting appointment with the district office.
- Fundamentals of Coaching (CIF Certification Certificate)
- Activity Supervisor Clearance Certificate from the CTC
- Concussion in Sports Certificate
- First Aid certification
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Heat Illness training
- Negative TB Results (valid within 4 years)
- Child Mandated Reporter Course from Vector (Target) Solutions
- Not required by live scan, however it is required once hired
Once Fingerprints and ASCC clear, an email from Vector (Target) Solutions will be sent out to complete the following courses:
- Child Abuse: Mandated Reporter
- Anti-Harrassment: Training for all Employees
- Recognizing and Preventing Youth Suicide
- Coronavirus 101