•           school bus
    The Travis Unified School District runs a 'fee based' school bus transportation service for Travis Unified Students from home to school of residence. Possession of a bus pass, valid for the current school year, entitles students to ride to and/or from their designated school and bus stop on an assigned bus.
    Bus passes will be issued to Travis Unified students and are non-transferable. All students boarding a school bus must present their bus pass to the bus driver every time they board a school bus. Per Board policy, students who reside within the ‘walking boundaries’ of the district are ineligible for bus transportation.
    How to Obtain a Bus Pass
    To get a bus bass, please visit MySchoolBucks.com to either create an account, or to add bus service to your current acccount. My School Bucks is also used for school meals.
    You may also purchase bus passes by completing the Bus Pass Application and bringing it to the Transportation Department with payment. 
    Travis Unified School District
    Transportation Department
    2751 De Ronde Drive
    Fairfield, CA  94533-9710
    Please set up your account and submit your application early and allow several weeks for processing due to the high volume of applications during the first month prior to the new school year.
    Bus passes will be given to your student directly by the bus driver.
    Bus Fees
    Please see the Bus Fee Schedule for bus pass prices. There are discounts for purchasing bus passes for two or more students in the same family at the same time.  You may choose round trip school transportation, or a one way with a morning or afternoon option. 
    The district offers assistance to low income families by providing free or reduced price transportation to students whose families qualify.  To see whether your child qualifies, please go to the Free and Reduced website link on the application section. Complete the form and include it with your Bus Pass Application mailed or delivered to the District Office address above.  If your income meets the threshold for free transportation, a bus pass will be mailed to the address on the application.  If your income meets the threshold for reduced cost transportation, the parent or guardian will be notified by mail or phone in order to initiate payment of reduced fees.  Please make sure to fill out an application for free or reduced price meals.
    Returned Checks
    There is a $25 charge for checks returned to us by the bank for insufficient funds.  In the event of a returned check a cashier's check or money order will be the only form of payment accepted.  If settlement is not made, after notification the affected students will be denied transportation.
    Replacement Bus Passes
    Please report the loss or theft of bus passes to the Transportation Department immediately.  A lost, stolen, or mutilated bus pass must be replaced and a processing fee of $10 must be paid for each replacement pass.  While waiting for a requested replacement pass, the student must present a photo ID with a name on it that matches the driver's roster. 
    Refunds for bus passes will be made only when a student leaves our district.  Any refund amount will be prorated depending on the number of school days remaining at the date of the request.  The request must be made using the Refund Request Form and include the reason a refund is being requested, the names of the students involved, and an updated address for sending the refund.  Send your refund request to the Travis Unified School District address Attn: Transportation. Refunds will not be made in cash, rather a district check for the prorated amount will be mailed to address on the form.  Processing can take up to 60 days.
    If you have questions about bus transportation, please call (707) 437-4604 Ext. 1232.