Financial Aid (FAFSA)
Class of 2022 Student, Parents and Guardians! The FAFSA opens on October 1, 2021 and closes on March 2, 2022. If you are planning to attend a community college, the FAFSA is required in order to be eligible for free tuition. The first two years of community college are free.
All students planning to pursue post high school education should plan to complete the FAFSA or the California Dream Act Application.
What will I need to fill out the FAFSA® form?
If you’re a dependent student, then you’ll also need most of the below information for your parent(s).
- Your Social Security number
- Your Alien Registration number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA form using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID so you can electronically sign the FAFSA form.
- Please review this checklist of important documents you will need to help complete the application.
All local scholarships are posted on Naviance, they are mainly intended for current Seniors (Class of 2022).