Financial Aid (FAFSA)

  • All students planning to pursue post high school education should plan to complete the FAFSA or the California Dream Act Application.

    What will I need to fill out the FAFSA® form?

    If you’re a dependent student, then you’ll also need most of the below information for your parent(s).

    • Your Social Security number
    • Your Alien Registration number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
    • Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA form using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
    • Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
    • Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
    • An FSA ID so you can electronically sign the FAFSA form.   

Scholarship Searches

  • All local scholarships are posted on Naviance, they are mainly intended for current Seniors (Class of 2021).


    Once you are in Naviance, click on:

    1. Colleges
    2. Scholarships and Money
    3. Scholarship List (for local scholarships)
    4. Or National Scholarship Search


     Naviance Scholarships

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.