Welcome FLYERS to the 20-21 school year!!
Travis Unified School District schools are beginning the 2020-21 school year (Thursday, AUG. 13) in full distance learning. Please see the tenative details by this link; 2020-21 School Reopening Plans.
Our office phones will be answered Monday-Friday beginning on Monday, August 3rd from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Please feel free to email us at anytime - Janelle Ramoso at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carissa Cook at email@example.com.
The office is closed to all in person inquires.
Phone: (707) 437-4621
Please confirm your child's enrollment and data for the 20-21 school year here!
Aeries Parent Portal – Please click the following link: https://aeries.travisusd.org/Parent/LoginParent.aspx
Free Tutoring Information
Please click on the how to flyer below to get started today!
19-20 Center Yearbook
Due to the printing factory closing and opening for social distancing guidelines, we are still waiting for confirmation of printing and shipping. We apologize for the delay, but they are still coming and we will still have some for sale when they arrive.
Please click here to see our dress code policies.If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office.It's the LAW!
Students not properly wearing helmets while riding a bike, scooter or skateboard to or from school will have their item confiscated for their protection. Parents or guardians ONLY (no older high school aged siblings) will have to come and collect the item from our Student Support Specialist during school hours only. Or your student can bring a helmet to school the following day and ride home. To view the California helmet law please click here.
Center Families for the safety of our students please DO NOT park in the bike lanes or any other posted "No Parking" zones. We highly encourage parents to park in Center's lower parking lot which is across from Vanden High School. And to use the "kiss and go" lane which has a 2 minute parking time limit at the front of Center School. We appreciate everyone's cooperation in this matter and we are committed together to create a partnership between home and school to put student safety first!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Have a day off and want to help out in your student's classroom?
Want to help out with a classroom event?
Don't forget safety first, please complete our online application...
ALL volunteers for school events, classroom helpers and field trip chaperoning need at least level 1 clearance. For more information and to complete the online application please click the link below.
You can now complete an application at one of our convenient Kiosks located just outside our Center office.
Please see our Enrollment page under "For Parents" tab
Please email(preferred method) to Janelle Ramoso at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off hard copies of the below in the mail slot at the Vanden High School Library or the District Office.
1. Birth certificate or other proof of child's age
2. Child's immunization (shot) records
3. Proof of Residence: two (2) separate documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence.
- Acceptable proof of residence documents include: current utility bills within the last 30 days (PG&E, Garbage, Water or Cable
- If you have recently moved into your home and do not have a utility bill, you may bring proof of purchase or a lease within the last 30 days. (Please Note: You will be expected to bring two (2) utility bills as proof within 30 days)
4. Physical form for all students entering school for the first time.
5. For children in grades 1-12:
- Provide a copy of your child's last report card or high school transcript.
6. A copy of current 504 or IEP, if applicable.
Aeries Parent Portal
Gather what you need!
You will need the following to create your Online Portal account:
- Verification Code
- Student Permanent ID
- Phone Number (on file)
What you will need to be prepared to complete the Data Confirmation process:
- Primary contact information (changes only)
- Emergency contact information (changes only)
- Medical information (changes only)
- Authorize and confirm online documents