2018-19 Center Elementary Yearbook Presales have ended.
The yearbook staff will have a limited amount on hand after the expected delivery date of June 1st. Yearbooks will be delivered to those that ordered one on Wed, June 3rd.
Friday, April 12th
PTA Meeting ~ General Elections
SHOWING "Spider-Man into the Spider-verse" following
the general meeting with elections.
Movie Rated PG
Congratulations toCenter Elementary'sTeacher of the Year!!Mrs. Elkins' ~ 4th GradeHelp Support our Center Student Council by Shopping and turning in your receipts to "Once Upon Child" in the Vacaville Commons shopping center or by uploading your receipts online by clicking HERE!Dress CodePlease click here to see our dress code policies.If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office.It's the LAW!
Students not properly wearing helmets while riding a bike, scooter or skateboard to or from school will have their item confiscated for their protection. Parents or guardians ONLY (no older high school aged siblings) will have to come and collect the item from our Student Support Specialist during school hours only. Or your student can bring a helmet to school the following day and ride home. To view the California helmet law please click here.
Center Families for the safety of our students please DO NOT park in the bike lanes or any other posted "No Parking" zones. We highly encourage parents to park in Center's lower parking lot which is across from Vanden High School. And to use the "kiss and go" lane which has a 2 minute parking time limit at the front of Center School. We appreciate everyone's cooperation in this matter and we are committed together to create a partnership between home and school to put student safety first!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Have a day off and want to help out in your student's classroom?
Want to help out with a classroom event?
Don't forget safety first, please complete our online application...
ALL volunteers for school events, classroom helpers and field trip chaperoning need at least level 1 clearance. For more information and to complete the online application please click the link below.
You can now complete an application at one of our convenient Kiosks located just outside our Center office.
New process this year!
Please bring the following Required Documents after online registration is complete to Center's office:
1. Birth certificate or other proof of child's age
2. Child's immunization (shot) records
3. Proof of Residence: two (2) separate documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence.
- Acceptable proof of residence documents include: current utility bills within the last 30 days (PG&E, Garbage, Water or Cable
- If you have recently moved into your home and do not have a utility bill, you may bring proof of purchase or a lease within the last 30 days. (Please Note: You will be expected to bring two (2) utility bills as proof within 30 days)
4. Physical form for all students entering school for the first time.
5. For children in grades 1-12:
- Provide a copy of your child's last report card or high school transcript.
6. A copy of current 504 or IEP, if applicable.
Aeries Parent Portal
Gather what you need!
You will need the following to create your Online Portal account:
- Verification Code
- Student Permanent ID
- Phone Number (on file)
Note: The above information was mailed to each parent/guardian on July 22, 2017 - Didn't receive your letter or misplaced it, please contact your school office.
What you will need to be prepared to complete the Data Confirmation process:
- Primary contact information (changes only)
- Emergency contact information (changes only)
- Medical information (changes only)
- Authorize and confirm online documents