Center Elementary Vision
Learners today, leaders tomorrow
Center Elementary Mission Statement
The Center Elementary school community is committed to the academic achievement of ALL students. We develop respectful, caring, empowered thinkers who are engaged in their own learning and ready for the challenge of a diverse, ever-changing global society. Our school promotes a safe, respectful, responsible and kind environment that establishes high expectations for student success, provides differentiated support for students and embraces a high level of family involvement.
We are . . .
Travis Unified School District Goals
- Continue to focus on instructional excellence to increase achievement for every student.
- Ensure a safe and productive environment.
- Continue to enhance constructive communication within and outside of the school community.
- Enhance, create and modernize facilities that support lifelong education programs.
- Continue fiscally responsible decisions while maintaining the collaborative budget process.
Community support for the school is strong, especially in support roles. Community members provide direct support to students and teachers by working in the classrooms and the Library Media Center. The Parent Teacher Association has been very active and has provided fund raising activities which have helped support field trips, assemblies, and instructional material to the school.