Center's Office will be Closed
Monday, June 25th through Friday, August 3rd
(Open for the 2018-19 school year on Monday, August 6th)
Wishing everyone a GREAT SUMMER BREAK!
2018-19 New Student
Please click here for the most up-to-date information regarding enrolling a new student, and when and where to complete registration. Please call 707-437-4604 with questions.
Wednesday, August 22nd
Reminder this is Common Planning Day Schedule
School Releases at 1:05pm for all gades
2018-19 School Year Orientation Day
Tuesday, August 21st
11am ~ Kindergarten
12pm ~ 1st & 2nd Grade
1pm ~ 3rd & 4th Grade
2pm ~ 5th & 6th Grade
Please park down the hill and walk up to Center campus. Everyone is meeting at the MPR for the Prinicpal and PTA's quick message and then it is off to meet your child's new teacher!Dress CodePlease click here to see our dress code policies.If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office.It's the LAW!
Students not properly wearing helmets while riding a bike, scooter or skateboard to or from school will have their item confiscated for their protection. Parents or guardians ONLY (no older high school aged siblings) will have to come and collect the item from our Student Support Specialist during school hours only. Or your student can bring a helmet to school the following day and ride home. To view the California helmet law please click here.
Center Families for the safety of our students please DO NOT park in the bike lanes or any other posted "No Parking" zones. We highly encourage parents to park in Center's lower parking lot which is across from Vanden High School. And to use the "kiss and go" lane which has a 2 minute parking time limit at the front of Center School. We appreciate everyone's cooperation in this matter and we are committed together to create a partnership between home and school to put student safety first!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Have a day off and want to help out in your student's classroom?
Want to help out with a classroom event?
Don't forget safety first, please complete our online application...
ALL volunteers for school events, classroom helpers and field trip chaperoning need at least level 1 clearance. For more information and to complete the online application please click the link below.
You can now complete an application at one of our convenient Kiosks located just outside our Center office.
New process this year!
Please bring the following Required Documents after online registration is complete to Center's office:
1. Birth certificate or other proof of child's age
2. Child's immunization (shot) records
3. Proof of Residence: two (2) separate documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence.
- Acceptable proof of residence documents include: current utility bills within the last 30 days (PG&E, Garbage, Water or Cable
- If you have recently moved into your home and do not have a utility bill, you may bring proof of purchase or a lease within the last 30 days. (Please Note: You will be expected to bring two (2) utility bills as proof within 30 days)
4. Physical form for all students entering school for the first time.
5. For children in grades 1-12:
- Provide a copy of your child's last report card or high school transcript.
6. A copy of current 504 or IEP, if applicable.
Aeries Parent Portal
Gather what you need!
You will need the following to create your Online Portal account:
- Verification Code
- Student Permanent ID
- Phone Number (on file)
Note: The above information was mailed to each parent/guardian on July 22, 2017 - Didn't receive your letter or misplaced it, please contact your school office.
What you will need to be prepared to complete the Data Confirmation process:
- Primary contact information (changes only)
- Emergency contact information (changes only)
- Medical information (changes only)
- Authorize and confirm online documents