Welcome FLYERS to the 20-21 school year!!
Travis Unified School District schools are beginning the 2020-21 school year in full distance learning. Please see the tenative details by this link; 2020-21 School Reopening Plans.
Supply Distribution by Apppointment only
Distrubiton is now by appointment only. Please contact the office if you need to pick up items so we can ensure someone is there to help you. Please wear your mask and stay in your vehicle. Thank you!
Center's campus is CLOSED to ensure staff safety and health.
Our office phones will be answered Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. Phone #: (707) 437-4621
Center's Back to School Presentation
Please click HERE to access the presentation.
Please confirm your child's enrollment and data for the 20-21 school year here!
Aeries Parent Portal – Please click the following link: https://aeries.travisusd.org/Parent/LoginParent.aspx
Free Tutoring Information
Please click on the how to flyer below to get started today!
19-20 Center Yearbook have ARRIVED! :-)
Pre-purchased Student’s last name A through G – Monday, Oct. 5th – 4pm to 6pm
Pre-purchased Student’s last name H through Z – Tuesday, Oct. 6th – 4pm to 6pm
Purchasing a Yearbook Pickup Day – Thursday, Oct. 8th 11am – 1pm (Limited Supply, email ahead required, see info below)
* Can’t make it, please call for an appointment pick up time will only be from 9am to 2pm, no late appts will be available.
IMPORTANT Information for pick-up:
- Please put a sheet of paper in your window with your child’s name and last year’s teacher in the window, this really helps to keep the flow going.
- ID is required for pickup, if you sending someone in your place, please email Mrs. Cook with your child’s name and who will be allowed to collect their yearbook.
- On the spot requests to pick another student’s yearbook will not be allowed. I must have an email ahead of time.
If you are unsure if you ordered one please email Mrs. Cook at email@example.com to confirm.
If you would like to purchase one, please email Mrs. Cook, there is very limited supply available and will be first come, first served by email time/date.
The prices are $30 for soft cover and $35 for hard cover. Checks ONLY, no cash payments will be accepted. Checks should be made out to Center Elementary.
Any questions please email Mrs. Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to see our dress code policies.If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office.It's the LAW!
Students not properly wearing helmets while riding a bike, scooter or skateboard to or from school will have their item confiscated for their protection. Parents or guardians ONLY (no older high school aged siblings) will have to come and collect the item from our Student Support Specialist during school hours only. Or your student can bring a helmet to school the following day and ride home. To view the California helmet law please click here.
Center Families for the safety of our students please DO NOT park in the bike lanes or any other posted "No Parking" zones. We highly encourage parents to park in Center's lower parking lot which is across from Vanden High School. And to use the "kiss and go" lane which has a 2 minute parking time limit at the front of Center School. We appreciate everyone's cooperation in this matter and we are committed together to create a partnership between home and school to put student safety first!
* * * * * * * * * * * *
New student Registration
Please see our Enrollment page under "For Parents" tab
Please email(preferred method) to Janelle Ramoso at email@example.com or drop off hard copies of the below in the mail slot at the District Office.
- Birth certificate or other proof of child's age
- Child's immunization (shot) records
- Proof of Residence: two (2) separate documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence.
- Acceptable proof of residence documents include: current utility bills within the last 30 days (PG&E, Garbage, Water or Cable.
- If you have recently moved into your home and do not have a utility bill, you may bring proof of purchase or a lease within the last 30 days. (Please Note: You will be expected to bring two (2) utility bills as proof within 30 days)
- Physical form for all students entering school for the first time.
- For children in grades 1-12:
- Provide a copy of your child's last report card or high school transcript.
- A copy of current 504 or IEP, if applicable.
Aeries Parent Portal
You will need the following to create your Online Portal account:
- Verification Code (obtained from the office only)
- Student Permanent ID
- Prinary Phone Number
What you will need to be prepared to complete the Data Confirmation process:
- Any CHANGES to Primary contact information
- Any CHANGES to Emergency contact information
- Any CHANGES to Medical information - please send nurse any needed doctors notes.
- Authorize and confirm online documents