Our office will be open from Mon-Fri, 8 am - 12 pm, and by appointment, if needed. Please call 707-437-4621
We will be closed for summer starting Monday, June 20th, and returning on Tuesday, August 2nd.
The 2022-23 School Year begins on Thursday, August 11th at 8 am*
*Please note this is a new start time this year
Follow along on PTA's Facebook page ---> Center Elementary PTA Facebook
(You will need to be added to the group to view)
~Reminders for school~
Please send your child with a water bottle with their name on it, and dress them in layers, closed-toe shoes, and a mask! We will have masks if you need them. Please ask any staff member for one. Questions, please call us at 707-437-4621
All school supplies that students need will be provided by the school/district. We suggest that you send your child to school with a mask, backpack, and a water bottle labeled with your student’s name. We have plenty of extra masks to hand out if needed.
23-22 School Year Theme
Please stay tuned!
Dress for success!!Please review our dress code policy. Dress code policyIf you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 707-437-4621
Having a hard time talking to your child about bullying, or maybe you'd like other ways to bring up the topic of bullying with your child, besides "how are you doing?"...
...try these easy-to-use interactive conversation starters!
Click here → Printable Convo Starters
Keep your child's information up-to-date here!
Reminder to confirm your child's data!
This required annual update must be done before the first day of school.
To access your portal please click here → Aeries Parent PortalIt's the LAW!
Students not properly wearing helmets while riding a bike, scooter or skateboard to or from school will have their items confiscated for their protection. Parents or guardians ONLY (no older high school-aged siblings) will have to come and collect the item from our Student Support Specialist during school hours only. Or your student can bring a helmet to school the following day and ride home. To view the California helmet law please click here.
Center Families for the safety of our students please DO NOT park in the bike lanes or any other posted "No Parking" zones. We highly encourage parents to park in Center's lower parking lot which is across from Vanden High School. And to use the "kiss and go" lane which has a 2 minute parking time limit at the front of Center School. We appreciate everyone's cooperation in this matter and we are committed together to create a partnership between home and school to put student safety first!
Begin online enrollment HERE!
Please be ready to upload the below items during the online enrollment process. Please email Janelle Ramoso at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Birth certificate
- Child's immunization (shot) records
- Proof of Residence: two (2) separate documents with the parent/guardian’s name and address of residence.
- Acceptable proof of residence documents include: current utility bills within the last 30 days (PG&E, Garbage, Water or Cable)
- If you have recently moved into your home and do not have a utility bill, you may be able to provide temporary proof. Please contact Mrs. Ramoso for more infomation.
- Physical form due by the start of school. Please click here to download the form. Must be completed by your child's physician.
- A copy of current 504 or IEP, if applicable.
Aeries Parent Portal
You will need the following to create your Online Portal account:
- Verification Code (obtained from the office only)
- Student Permanent ID
- Primary Phone Number
Be sure to keep your child's information updated!
- Any changes to Primary contact information.
- Any changes to Emergency contact information.
- Any changes to Medical information - please send nurse any needed doctors notes.
- Authorize and confirm online documents.