Please visit Travis Unified website for the most current information regarding school closure
Free Breakfast and Lunch for all TUSD Students!
Visit travisusd.org for the location and times of the lunch/breakfast program.
Enrollment steps for all new students:
Step 2: Travis District now uses the process of online enrollment for all grades. This link will allow you to access the online portal for enrollment.
Step 3: Please email required documents to the Cindy Koyle at email@example.com to complete enrollment if your child is assigned to Foxboro Elementary school:
* Birth Certificate
* Child's immunization record
* Please provide two separate documents showing your address. Acceptable documents include (2) of any listed utility service statement: PG&E, water, garbage, phone, cable TV. More details are available by following the online portal link above.
* Living out of the Travis District and would like to apply to attend a Travis District school? Use this link for more information about IDA process.
* Do you want to request to attend another Travis District school? This link will provide you more information on how to complete the IntraDistrict request.
* If you do not have these documents in your name, you will need to complete an Affidavit of Residence at the Student Services department of the Travis District by emailing or calling Cristen Ayers at (707) 437-4604 Ext. 1114
Foxboro Elementary School
starting in September
Foxboro teams up with a program just for Dads!
Please contact the Foxboro Office for more information at 447-7883