This Safety Announcement was sent to all Travis Unified families from the Superintendent on March 2, 2018. The letter is to inform parents of the safety measures in place to ensure students and staff safety at all Travis Unified School sites.
Kindergarten Age Requirements
Kindergarten Age/Date Breakdown for 2018-19
Kindergarten - child must be have been born on or before September 1,2013
TK- born on September 2, 2013 - December 2, 2013
If child was born December 3, 2013 or after the child must wait until the following year to enroll in Kindergarten
Please follow the links below to enroll your child for the current and upcoming school year.
Step 1: Do you live in the Travis District? Please use School Locator to show your child's school.
Step 2: Travis District now uses the process of online enrollment for all grades. This link will allow you to access the online portal for enrollment.
Step 3: Please bring the required documents to the Foxboro office to complete enrollment if your child is assigned to Foxboro Elementary school:
* Birth Certificate
* Child's immunization record
* Please provide two separate documents showing your address. Acceptable documents include (2) of any listed utility service statement: PG&E, water, garbage, phone, cable TV. More details are available by following the online portal link above.
* Living out of the Travis District and would like to apply to attend a Travis District school? Use this link for more information about IDA process.
* Do you want to request to attend another Travis District school? This link will provide you more information on how to complete the IntraDistrict request.
* If you do not have these documents in your name, you will need to complete an Affidavit of Residence at the Student Services department of the Travis District by contacting Cristen Severns (email@example.com) at (707) 437-4604 Ext. 1114.
Solano Safe Routes to School Program
4th Annual Poster Contest
The Solano Safe Routes to School Program is excited to announce their 4th annual Poster Contest. Safe Routes to School (SR2S) in Solano County is a program that encourages children to walk and/or bike to school. The program is promoted with educational events and safety projects through the collaboration with school staff, community members, organizations and volunteers.
This contest is open to all Solano County students as a way to encourage walking, biking, or riding a scooter to school. Submitted artwork may be featured in county-wide SR2S promotional materials.
Flyers are available at the Foxboro office
This contest is open to students in grades K-12. The entry deadline Thursday, March 1, 2017 at 5:00 pm. Artwork can be mailed or dropped off at:
Solano Safe Routes to School Program
c/o Solano Transportation Authority
One Harbor Center, Suite 130
Suisun City, CA 94585
Foxboro Elementary School
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM State Indian Museum (Stetson & Carpenter)
8:00 AM PTA See's Candy Delivery
8:20 AM - 11:40 AM Kindergarten All Together Day
We need volunteers to help at the Book Fair!
Please contact Trisha Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 5th - 8th: 8:30 AM - 3:00PM
March 9th: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
PTA SEES Cany Fundraiser begins Feb. 26 - March 12. Delivery March 21st.
Foxboro Heroes Talent School:
Auditions - March 13th at 3PM to 6PM at Foxboro MPR
Dress Rehearsal - March 20th 3PM to 6PM at Foxboro MPR
Heros Talent Show - March 23rd at Golden West Middle School MPR.
FLYER available in Foxboro Office
Travis Unifed Calendar Dates for 2018-19
First day of school: Aug 22, 2018
Veterans Day: Nov 12, 2018
Thanksgiving: Nov 19-23
Winter Break: Dec 24 - Jan 4
Martin Luther King Birthday: Jan 21
President Holiday: Feb 15th and Feb 18
Spring Vacation: April 19 - 26
Memorial Day: May 27
Last Day of School: June 7
Please contact Michele Berry at email@example.com
if you are not receiving the weekly newletter every Sunday.
Foxboro teams up with a program just for Dads!
Please contact the Foxboro Office for more information at 447-7883